‘Hydra Light’ and/or ‘We’ refers to hydralight.com.au. By accessing hydralight.com.au you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Hydra Light reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Governing Law & Australian Consumer Law
The Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Nothing in the Agreement is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under the ACL or any other Law.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid under the ACL or any other Law, that provision is enforceable to the extent that it is not invalid, and if it is not possible to give that provision any effect at all, then it is to be severed from these Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Definitions & Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions unless inconsistent with the context:
* ACL means The Australian Consumer Law as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth);
* Agreement means the agreement between Hydra Light and the Customer as constituted by these Terms and Conditions;
* Intellectual Property means all rights resulting from intellectual activity and includes copyright, inventions, patent rights, registered and unregistered trademarks, design rights, circuit layouts and all rights and interests of a like nature, including but not limited to methods and techniques, together with any documentation relating to such rights and interests;
* Law means any relevant federal, state or local statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or standard, and includes the ACL, as amended from time to time;
* Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions of a Participants participation in the Course as set out in this document;
All intellectual property of, including but not limited to any goods or manuals produced and provided by Hydra Light and any developed during the Class, is the sole property of Hydra Light . For the purpose of this clause 7 intellectual property means all rights resulting from intellectual activity and includes copyright, inventions, patent rights, registered and unregistered trademarks, design rights, circuit layouts and all rights and interests of a like nature, including but not limited to methods and techniques, together with any documentation relating to such rights and interests.
The Participant agrees to indemnify Hydra Light and any of its associated parties from all claims, losses, expenses, damages, costs and injuries arising directly or indirectly from undertaking the Class and to the extent permitted by Law, the Participant acknowledges that Hydra Light will not be liable to the Participant for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the Participants participation in the Class.
Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligation or the exercise of any right under this Agreement or for any loss or damage if such performance or exercise is prevented or hindered in whole or in part by reason of a Force Majeure Event.
Nothing in this clause will excuse payment of any money due or which becomes due under this Agreement.
All information supplied by a party to the other party will be treated as confidential except to the extent that it becomes public knowledge, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the prior written consent of the party who originally supplied the information, or as required by law.
Hydra Light complies with the Privacy Act 1988 as amended and is bound by the National Privacy Principles dealing with the collection, use and storage of personal information about individuals.
If a dispute arises under these Terms and Conditions, the parties will attempt to negotiate a resolution by good faith negotiations.
If a dispute persists for more than 14 days, either party can refer the dispute to mediation before a mediator to be appointed by the Australian Commercial Disputes Centre. The costs of mediation will be shared by the parties equally.
A single or partial exercise or waiver of a right relating to these Terms and Conditions will not prevent any other exercise of that right or another right.